21/04/2015

70's Wishlist

70's Vibe

Jacket - Mango | Flared Jeans - Topshop | T-shirt - Reformation | Sandals - Forever 21 | Bag - Chloe | Sunglasses - Miu Miu

Ughh, I have been lusting over one of these Chloe bags for so long and then I see photos of everyone at Coachella wearing it and they all seemed to want to rub it in my face that I don't own one and now probably everyone but me does. Wahhhh cry.

Only joking, I can't really complain I have a pretty nice collection of snazzy bags I'm sure I don't need to buy another one ( Who am I kidding?? There is always room for more!)

Anywhooo, moving onwards and upwards to the fact I still haven't invested in a pair of flares but I feel like the time has come and these yummy Topshop, perfect shade of denim blue, are the ones for me. Just to add a little more 70's flavour I would definitely team the flares with this little tan suede number and some matching tan lace up sandals. Buying pretty much anything that is suede or lace up is a score this season so I think I may be onto a winner here. I thought I would make the outfit a little more casual with this classic white "feelings" t-shirt from my favourite brand Reformation because who doesn't want "feelings" tattooed above their boob. I finished my wishlist off with a pair of shiny, Lennon-esque sunglasses to look make sure the outfit looks the part.

What do you think? Are any of these items on your wishlist?



2 comments:

  1. Great post. Well done put together!

    Just did a similar post about 70's!

    http://www.bonaupetite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - be sure to follow me on Bloglovin' and I will check your 70's post out too!
      X

      Delete

Melrose & Me..
Blog design by Labina Studio.