08/06/2015

THE STAPLE PIECE // THE DENIM SKIRT

All hail the A-line skirt. I don't know whether it's just me but this type of skirt does me a few favours in terms of being flattering so I tend not to say no to bagging a new one. I can't say I'm the figure hugging, body-con type so when fashion pulls a skirt that goes out instead of in, out of the bag I'm pretty keen. 

I picked up this little denim number from Zara after a long search for one that wasn't too ridiculously short like the ones I had previously found in Topshop, UO and on ASOS. I teamed it with a little crop top so you could see the full silohette of the skirt and also made it a little tighter at the waist with a tan, cowboy-esque belt. Take a little look at a few photos of how I wore it. 




Top - Zara | Skirt - Zara | Belt - Cow Vintage | Rings - H&M, ASOS & Brandy Mellville USA | Bag - Mulberry | Shoes - Mango

I can't wait to style this skirt with some white lace tops and my cute gladiator or fringed sandals for the summer. How do you style yours?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Melrose & Me..
Blog design by Labina Studio.