17/02/2015

OOTD



Coat - Marks and Spencer | Jumper - Zara | Trousers - H&M | 
Necklace - H&M | Handbag - Mulberry | Shoes - Zara 

After I stumbled across this gem of a wall in Rotterdam, I just couldn't help myself but take some photos in front of it and I thought I'd share them in a post. 

Also I thought this post would be a great time to mention my amazing shearling jacket that I surprisingly picked up from Marks and Spencer's Limited Edition collection which looks very similar to an Acne jacket I've been lusting over.

Has anyone else spotted this gem in Rotterdam? It's not far from Centraal Station if anyone is visiting soon.







2 comments:

  1. cute casual look! stylish and comfy!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I found you...

    Melissa
    X

    ReplyDelete

Melrose & Me..
Blog design by Labina Studio.