09/03/2015

What I wore: LFW Day 2








Blazer - Topshop Boutique | Top - Whistles | Leather Trousers - Uniqlo |
Trainers - Nike | Bag - Zara | Necklace - & Other Stories 

This post features my pathetic attempt at sleeked back hair but oh well I'm sure you can get past it and focus on the pretty detailing on my blazer instead. I wanted the blazer to stand out all by itself in this outfit so I kept everything else plain and simple with a bit of faux leather to spice things up.

LFW involves a hefty amount of running around like a headless chicken so by Day 2 I had to put a pair of Nike trainers on - my feet were begging me!

What do you think? Please comment with a link to your LFW outfit posts - I'd love to see!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Melrose & Me..
Blog design by Labina Studio.