15/01/2015

ROMA TAKE TWO

Compared to the last, this post is a little less meaty in terms of content. I've decided to label the post with the classic yet cheesy title of 'short but sweet.'

If you didn't grasp it from my last post, I would definitely advise visiting Rome. For example, how could you not want to wake up to this bliss view in the morning...


____




Coat - H&M | Scarf - Urban Outfitters | Leather Leggings - Uniqlo | Shoes - Nike Roshe Run 
| Hair Cuff - & Other Stories | Handbag - Mulberry | Sunglasses - Ray-Ban


Rome is a perfect location to snap some street style photographs. As you can see I clearly took full advantage of this. 

So, have any of you been to Rome? Comment below with your thoughts on the city. If not, have my past two posts convinced you to visit? Let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Melrose & Me..
Blog design by Labina Studio.