09/03/2015

LFW Day 3 - The Dream Coat





 



Coat - Cos | Blouse - Zara | Jeans - Topshop | Shoes - Asos | Scarf - Zara | Bag - Mulberry 

If dreams came in the form of coats this Cos coat is officially a dream... I literally saw it once, tried it on and then dreamt about it every night before I gave in (came to my senses) and purchased it. I teamed it with stripes, simple ripped denim and a chunky knit scarf to keep me cosy. 

Day 3 at LFW featured me having my make up refreshed by an expert from The Body Shop at Fashion Scout. If i'm being honest I've never used any make up from The Body Shop and i've never really looked into it but I'm always up for trying new products. The make up artist made my eyes all smokey and my cheeks blush in a matter of minutes, much better than I could, even if I sat down and concentrated for 3 hours. You will learn from my blog posts that make up isn't my forte and anything that is quick and simple to apply is my kind of make up.

What do you think of The Body Shop make up? Do you love the Cos coat as much as I do? Let me know.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Melrose & Me..
Blog design by Labina Studio.