23/02/2015

Attire for LFW Day 1...

London Fashion Week has swiftly crept upon us & it's time to put your glad rags on and take a classic #ootd photo...




Hat - Topshop | Leather Jacket - Whistles | Jumper - Topshop | Trousers - Warehouse | 
Shoes - Mango | Necklace - & Other Stories | Bag - Mulberry

I tend to always pick up clothes that are pretty dark and most often or not, black. As far as I'm concerned until they invent a colour darker - I will continue to wear it. It has/will never go out of style and I can't seem to find anything that doesn't go with it . You may see this as a boring, safe option but I am a firm believer of black is best. Instagram helped reinforce this argument with a photo I spotted with this quote...

"Women who wear black live colourful lives."

If its been said on Instagram then it's definitely good enough for me. 

Anyway, after all that 'Team Black' talk... I thought I would contradict myself by adding a splash of colour to my outfit, just to mess with everyone's head. I love a good old printed/illustration which is probably why I quickly snapped up this green jumper.

What do you think? On a scale of one to black; how black are the items in your wardrobe?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Melrose & Me..
Blog design by Labina Studio.