22/03/2015

DENIM DREAM

Ever since we started to hear about the denim trend for SS15 I naturally perked up and became excited about attempting to pull off double denim and constantly live in the comfort of denim overalls. 

I thought I would create a quick polyvore of my top picks of denim at the moment so I could share what denim I've been dreaming about purchasing.
Clockwise | Topshop Black Denim Moto Lace-up Dress - £40 | Whistles Leander Denim Frayed Trousers - £230 | Topshop Moto Black Denim Dungarees - £45 | ASOS White Bleach Denim Jacket - £60 | The Kety Allure AG Jeans - £120 | Zara Embroidered Denim Dress £45.99 

Just so you know, I already caved and gave in to purchasing the Denim Dungarees from Topshop. Whoops.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melrose & Me..
Blog design by Labina Studio.