09/03/2015

My look from Day 4 at LFW

Finally, a little ray of sunshine hit London town giving me (& probably every other LFW attendee) the excuse to pop our sunglasses on. 



Coat - H&M | Dress - Topshop | Shoes - Mango | Bag - Zara | Sunglasses - Karen Walker

I am totally loving this 70's look paisley and floral print dress from Topshop. Unfortunately, these photos don't show off the dress as much as it should be shown off. This dainty monochrome dress features stitch detail, button up collar and a belted waist. I teamed it with my camel boyfriend coat to give my look more structure and I added some on trend pointy flats. Next time I wear this dress I think I'll team it up with my leather boots and leather jacket to mix things up and toughen up the look.

What do you think of this look? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Melrose & Me..
Blog design by Labina Studio.