09/03/2015

The end is near - LFW Day 5





Jacket - Whistles | Top - Topshop | Skirt - Zara | Boots - Office | Bag - Zara | Necklace - H&M

This is the first piece of suede that I have purchased this season but my gosh I swear to you it won't be the last. I had to majorly hold myself back from buying the matching crop top to go with this skirt and there is also a suede Mango jacket in the same colour I've been lusting over. We are gradually drawing away from winter but I'm afraid I am just too much of a sissy to brave bare legs in these freezing conditions. 

I love the fact that this skirt can be styled in so many ways. I have gone for more of a dark styling with all black everything and a polo neck for warmth. However, I am excited to pair this skirt with a white summery blouse and bare legs when the weather brightens up. 

What suede pieces have you got your eye on this season?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Melrose & Me..
Blog design by Labina Studio.